Healthy Chicken Soup Recipe
Healthy chicken soup is one of the best dishes to have when you are sick. This dish can be added up with as many veggies as you want to add to them. It is a very classic version of spices because of jalapeno present in it.
Advantages Of Healthy Chicken Soup Recipe
- This recipe is very delicious and nourishing for your body.
- A perfect monsoon recipe which offers complete comfort during this season
- It helps to control your blood pressure because of the protein present in chicken limbs.
- It is a low-fat food that can be consumed by diet conscious people as well.
- It provides full strength to your bones.
- It has a healthy dosage of nutrients that build your immune system.
- Protein also adds up to the strength of your body muscles.
How Can You Make Full Use Of This Recipe?
This recipe is just the perfect recipe during the monsoon season. Everyone prefers something hot during this season. This recipe is probably the best one for this season, and everyone will love to have it. This recipe can help you form a better get together for your family when everyone is at home due to the weather. This soup will warm you inside out, and you will enjoy your whole day with a family completely energized. This soup is not just tasty but at the same time healthy because of its ingredients. The various benefits offered by this soup will make you want to have more.
Ingredients Required To Make Healthy Chicken Soup
- One spicy chicken Stock.
- Two pounds of kabocha squash.
- Four cups of the thin wedges along with mixed cabbages like Napa, Savoy and Bok Choy
- Salt to taste along with grounded fresh pepper.
- Thinly sliced jalapeno.
- Basil leaves, cilantro leaves with their smalls stems and some garnished chili oil.
- One or two inches of ginger piece finely grated and peeled.
- Three limes finely cut into wedges.
Healthy Chicken Soup: Method of preparation
Firstly, you need to heat the chicken stock properly on a medium flame. Until it gets cooked, you cut the squash into four wedges removing the seeds. Then cut each wedge into four pieces.
Now add the squash to the stock and cook properly by simmering for eight to ten minutes. Now you may add the cabbage and cooked chicken after warming for a minimum of four minutes.
You then have to season it with salt and pepper according to your preference.
Finally, divide the soup into different bowls with some cilantro and basil leaves garnishing. Jalapenos are the main toppings so don’t forget to add them.
Now give the finishing touch with drizzled chili oil and a pinch of ginger.
Serve with the lime wedges finely cut to squeeze and enjoy the excellent taste.
Everyone will love this dish because of its ingredients and how finely it is made. You should try making them on some special occasions for your guests. It will be another master dish that you can make to surprise everyone with your cooking.