Undoubtedly plenty of times, you have heard that too much spicy food is not good for your stomach. But did you know that tangy and spicy food is good for your metabolism? Yes, you read it right, spicy food improves your metabolism and makes it healthy. So, today here we have come up with delicious and healthy spicy food recipes. These recipes are not only healthy but are easy to prepare. Moreover, all recipes hardly take 30 minutes to prepare. Let’s dive into the recipes-
Here Are 3 Delicious Healthy Spicy Food Recipes
When it comes to healthy spicy food, how can we forget jalapeno? So, here is the hot recipe that is loaded with jalapenos. And what’s best? Chicken is also the key ingredient of this recipe that adds spirit to the recipe. So, spicy food lovers, are you ready to explore the recipe of jalapeno chicken? Keep scrolling!!!
Well, before knowing how to prepare the jalapeno chicken, let’s explore what ingredients you will need to make it. Here’s the list of ingredients:
- Sesame foods- half teaspoon
- Vegetable oil- one tablespoon
- Cilantro leaves- two tablespoons
- Chicken breasts- one pound
- Black pepper and kosher salt
For Preparing The Sauce:
- Honey- one cup
- Jalapeno- finely sliced
- Cornstarch- one tablespoon
- Sriracha- one tablespoon
- Garlic- two cloves
- Sesame oil- one teaspoon
- Lemon juice
- Apple cider vinegar- one tablespoon
- Soy sauce- 2 tablespoon
Instructions To Prepare:
1.Keep a medium-sized pan over medium flame and pour vegetable oil for heating. Apply pepper and salt over the chicken. Now put the chicken into the vegetable oil and cook until it becomes light brown. Once the chicken is fried properly, keep it aside.
2. Take a small container, pour one tablespoon of water and cornstarch into it and mix well. Once you get a good mixture, set it aside.
3. Now take a small saucepan and put it over medium flame. Once it is heated, pour garlic, apple cider vinegar, honey, sesame oil, lemon juice, jalapeno Sriracha and combine them well.
4. Once all the ingredients are mixed properly, decrease heat and add cornstarch into it and stir until you get a thick paste. Post that stir it in seasoned chicken.
5. Now your jalapeno chicken is ready, and you can garnish it with cilantro and sesame seeds if you want.
This hot recipe is tasty and simple to prepare and takes only 20 minutes to prepare. And the best thing about the recipe is that buttery tomato sauce is used for cooking shrimp and is served with garlic and pasta!
Tamale Pie Casserole:
Can you resist pie casserole? No, even no one can resist it, especially when it is prepared using enchilada sauce. So, if you are fond of casserole, you must try this tamale pie casserole. And the great thing is that it is gluten-free, so anyone can eat it.
These are the healthy spicy food recipes that are perfect for the spicy food lover. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and prepare them now.
Thanks for reading!!!